NOWRA MOTOPLEX RECREATIONAL RIDING RULES
As a condition of entry into Nowra Motoplex (NMP), all customers, riders, legal guardians or spouses acknowledge that they are responsible for ensuring that they and all persons accompanying them to the complex abide by the following conditions.
- I am aware and I acknowledge that using a motorcycle on a privately operated facility is a dangerous recreational activity and could result in serious injury or death.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility, failure to act in a safe a responsible manner may result in dismissal from the venue. Parents and Guardians must supervise children at all times.
- All instructions or directions given by any staff member of NMP must be followed.
- All patrons must report to the office and sign on PRIOR to entering the track. Any person riding without signing on will have their membership cancelled immediately. It is your responsibility to ensure you have signed on.
- No animals permitted on the complex (approved visual aid companions accepted with appropriate documentation)
- Machines must be operated in 1st gear and at walking pace only in the car park. Pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way
- Persons who are under the influence of, or suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted at the venue.
- Whenever riding a motorbike at the venue, helmets must be worn and secured correctly
- Doubling on bikes is strictly prohibited
- Riding or sitting in the back of moving utes or in moving trailers is strictly prohibited on the venue
- No bikes permitted in spectator areas including around or near the office or canteen
- 50cc, beginners or novice riders only permitted on the beginners track. All riders must ride to their ability.
- Machines must be ridden on the appropriate tracks for their capacity unless approved by Motoplex staff
- All tracks travel in an anticlockwise direction. Traveling in an opposite direction, cutting the track, congregating or stopping on the track is strictly prohibited. Entry and exit to the tracks must only be via the approved entry and exit points.
- Practice starts are not permitted.
- In the event of accident, if you are the first rider to come across a fallen rider, you must stop (where safe to do so) and check on the fallen rider’s welfare. If you are the second rider, you must stop (where safe to do so) to warn any oncoming riders and that they are kept clear. If necessary send for help or contact NMP staff on 0432249931
- Spectators or persons that are not riding must not enter the track or Enduro trail areas without the consent of the NMP staff.
- Any injury MUST be reported to the office or NMP staff.
- Any person found damaging the property or facilities will be reported to the police and have their membership revoked immediately
- The complex closes at 4.30pm daily and riders must exit the facility at that time. Riding will cease at 4pm.
- It is the riders’ responsibility to ensure that the motorbike they are riding is suitable for use and is safe
- From time to time, tracks/trails may be closed for maintenance, do not ride on closed tracks or trails
- Any excessively noisy machines will be asked to leave the track.
- Unsafe, irresponsible or offensive behaviour will result in immediate exclusion and cancellation of membership.
- NMP reserves the right to cancel, suspend or place any condition on the membership of any member.
- I understand these terms and conditions and acknowledge that it is my responsibility to adhere to all rules and follow instructions; I acknowledge that should I fail to do so that my membership may be revoked without refund.
*Ambulance cover is the responsibility of the participant. It is strongly recommended that participants give due consideration to taking out such insurance cover. The costs of ambulance transport are not borne by the Nowra Motoplex, Motorcycling NSW or Motorcycling Australia.